**Check the list of Public Lectures to find the most updated list of lectures open to the public. Dr. Quave has a successful track record in delivery of technical and motivational keynote speeches to audiences across the globe. The topics for each speech can be tailored to the needs of the client. Speaker fees are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
To book Dr. Quave for your conference, seminar, private or public speaking event – please email your request with details on the event, date options, and estimated honorarium amount to email@example.com.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Georgetown University, Department of Biology Seminar “Discovery of anti-infective natural products” 9/13/2018. Washington, DC.
- The Coca Cola Company Town Hall. “History of Coca cola as told by an ethnobotanist.’ 10/23/2018. Atlanta, GA.
- Integrative Skin Care Symposium. “The use of botanicals in dermatology”. 10/2018. Sacramento, CA.
- Oklahoma State University, Department of Plant Biology, Ecology, & Evolution Seminar. “Plants, people and the search for new medicines to combat antibiotic resistant infections”. Stillwater, OK, 11/29/2018.
- Birmingham Botanic Gardens Plant Connections Conference, 5/2019, Birmingham, AL.
- Society for Investigative Dermatology meeting, State-of-the-Art Seminar, 5/2019. Chicago, IL.