Dr. Quave has moved her newsletter to Substack! If you are interested in learning more about ethnobotany, medicinal plants, and drug discovery from nature, then this is the newsletter for you!
Check it out: https://naturespharmacy.substack.com/
What is this?
Dr. Quave’s goal here is to build community around a common interest in the healing power of nature. Her hope is that this will be a trusted place that scientists, physicians, pharmacists, herbalists, students, and basically anyone interested in natural remedies can turn to and find the latest science-based information on botanicals and traditional systems of healing. All are welcome!
Dr. Quave aims to post at least twice weekly, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She’ll also share news from the Foodie Pharmacology podcast on Mondays. With more than 34,000 species of medicinal plants on Earth, we have a lot of ground to cover!
Get exclusive access to the world of medicinal plant research!
- Discover the process of studying plants in their natural habitat and in the laboratory.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the science behind popular herbal remedies, including their safety, effectiveness, and cultural history.
- Stay updated on the latest breakthroughs in the field with concise, easy-to-understand summaries of research from top scientists, including my own lab.
- Get answers to common questions and separate truth from fiction on current, buzz-worthy topics in the world of medicinal plants.
- Join me on thrilling expeditions to remote corners of the world and expand your knowledge on uncharted healing practices. Discover the unknown with me.
To receive new posts in your inbox, subscribe here. There are free, paid, and founding member subscription tiers to choose from.